[ale] ping

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:11:35 EDT 2011

server fell down again. no log entries inid=cating a failure other than:

Jun  2 01:15:47 mail kernel: BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer
dereference at virtual address 00000054
Jun  2 01:15:47 mail kernel:  printing eip:
Jun  3 22:49:18 mail syslogd 1.4.1: restart.  <- where I restarted the
system.

I'll go over this with a fine tooth comb this weekend and see what I can
see.

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky*