[ale] live cd for partitioning LVM partitions.

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:03:42 EDT 2011

I'm a b ig fan of the Parted Magic Live CD for resizing partitions, but
unless they've very recently added support for it the last version I
downloaded still doesn't support LVM partitions. I'd like to find something
that's dead simple to use with a GUI as working with LVM partitions from the
command line is a beast unless you really know what you're doing (and I
don't). We use LVM partitions for customer's servers here where I work and
sometimes we get requests from the customer to change how the LVM partitions
are laid out. I'd like to find something I can recommend to our PE team to
add to our PXE boot server as a boot option that we could use to do this.

Does such a live cd exist?

Thanks in advance

Van Loggins