[ale] Arduino Locally

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 29 09:13:41 EDT 2011

Here's all the updated info on Austin Electronics

Austin Electronics
3151 Lenora Church Rd., Suite 700
Snellville, GA 30039

MON-FRI 10:00-5:30

http://www.austinelex.com/

sales at austinelex.com

Toll Free: 800-229-2878
      Fax: 770-979-5640

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing