[ale] OT: Soliciting Opinions on Charter Business Service

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:54:50 EDT 2011

So we're downsizing again to a location in Suawanee and considering going
from CBeyond fractional T1 service w/ phone to cable internet service and
cloud based IP telephony. Comcast website says they don't service our
address, Charter services the area but doesn't have cable run to our new
address yet. The question is, I know many of you have sung the praises of
Comcast business class internet, but does anybody have any comments on
Charter's business class internet service?

Thanks,
Greg Clifton