[ale] Arduino Locally

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:30:28 EDT 2011

Yes, Delta moved up the road outside I-285 several years ago. I haven't been
to the "new" place, but have a friend who has. Like Keith said, it's pretty
much all computer gear now.

The place that used to be off JCB was Austin Electronics and they sold their
building for a tidy sum and moved to Snellville. I've talked to Lloyd since
he moved, but haven't been to his Snellville store. My thinking is that he
downsized and sort of orders stuff as needed. The phone numbers I have for
Austin Elec are (770)449-8697 and (770)979-5640