[ale] ubuntu install has no $PATH?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:25:10 EDT 2011

Oops. My bad. What I was looking at (upside down and no glasses) was a box
top that said Caldera Systems.

It is a full Open Linux 2.3 from caldera systems. It has applixware 4.4.2,
star office 5.1, and WordPerfect 8. Not the tool set you were looking for.

You can still have it! It has the box, 3 cd's and the book. I have an
applixware book I'll throw in for only double the money, $0!

*