[ale] Drupal: Open Source Content Management

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:39:22 EDT 2011

Thanks for the slides.  Unfortunately due to weather situation Mrs did not
come home on time and hence I could not make it.  Does anyone have the audio
recording of this please ?

If not, maybe the SPSU wing of ALE can request David for another
presentation in about a month or two where its easier for me to attend.  I
work on a home grown CMS and I really wanted to attend this one.

Just for curiosity what time did the talk actually begin ?

-Narahari