[ale] Linux Webcam (for Skype)

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Thu Jul 21 12:59:33 EDT 2011

All,
> Bob,

Skype IS finding my Logitech webcam and it is supported under UVC.  I DO
have Skype configured correctly.

When, in Skype I select video options and click on test, Skype correctly
displays my vodeo and the camera's "video on" light is on.

In an actual conversation the camera's "video on" light is on but the
other person gets a blank screen.

I'm NOT using Pulse.

Any ideas appreciated; there was nothing on Skype's help site or the
web.

Thanks,
Bob