[ale] Linux Webcam (for Skype)

Watson, Keith krwatson at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:51:01 EDT 2011

Bob,

The Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 is a really good USB webcam supported by Linux.

http://www.ideasonboard.org/uvc/

Sams Club has the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 for $49.78
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod1770381&navAction=

http://preview.tinyurl.com/66tbft9

keith

--

Keith R. Watson                        Georgia Institute of Technology
IT Support professional Lead           College of Computing