[ale] Megaraid_SAS 9260 and Linux/Ubuntu Natty?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Jul 11 16:30:21 EDT 2011

Most of the Dell PowerEdge servers we buy nowadays have OEMed versions
of the Megaraid SAS controllers either built in or as cards.   The
Megaraid_SAS driver that  comes with RHEL5 and RHEL6 has worked for all
of them.   Not sure which driver comes with Ubuntu but the below makes
it sound like this card is "special".