[ale] OT

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:17:27 EDT 2011

This sounds like the guru on a mountaintop, dispensing responses to
stupid questions from stinking mortals! By the way, I have seen back
and forth exchanges on that site. What was so different about my
question? Suppose I were to pose a question about the nature of dark
matter (physics alright!) would there be a definitive answer? Or about
any direct evidence for the existence of neutrinos or gravitons? Or
the internal state of a black hole, just to keep it simple.
Cor