[ale] [OT] TVs

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Jul 8 11:48:28 EDT 2011

Chip,

Does the wireless work over 802.11g or will I need to get a N router.  On
the specs I just keep seeing that it is 802.11N.  Pandora not working
wouldn't be so good.  That would be the second app being used.  I guess my
question to you is: would you buy another one?  I am not sure I am seeing a
viable alternative.

Mike,

Not really an option right now.  This is going to go on my dresser in my
bedroom and the wife wants it as minimum of a profile as possible.

Thanks for the input guys.  Right now it sounds like my only/best choice is
the vizio...

Rob