[ale] Strange happenings

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jul 8 09:20:02 EDT 2011

Has the system rebooted since then and now? Maybe it rebooted in between
flush intervals for one of the filesystems involved?

What FS are you using? And what kernel version does the Nasty Nabber have?
Have you checked 'dmesg' (or the log file for it in /var/log) for any clues?

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!