[ale] [OT] boom

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Jul 5 14:51:13 EDT 2011

Went to the Braves game Saturday with out of town visitor.  Braves had a
grand slam and won.  Fireworks after the game were pretty good and we
had great seats for them.

Went to the new World of Coke on Sunday and
a)  It was way too crowded
b)  It seemed to me the old one was better for exhibits.   I was also a
tad annoyed they made us sit through a film (commercial essentially)
before letting us into the main exhibits.
c)  On the flip side being able to sample as much of 127 other brands of
products they have from around the world was better than the old
location.  They also had a place at the end where you drink as much free
coke as you wanted.   (Of course after sampling a few dozen of the other
brands you didn't really want much.)

Coming down I-75 yesterday when the deluge hit was NOT fun.  I285 East
Bound had 4 lanes blocked according to the sign on I-75 and something
else that hadn't made it to the sign seemed to have stopped all lanes of
I-75 just above the 120 loop.   I got off at the exit to go down US 41
(Cobb Parkway) and wouldn't you know just before I got the intersection
at 41 the signal there went to flashing red.   Luckily for me there were
no cops around to see what I did next.