[ale] [OT] boom

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Jul 5 10:39:20 EDT 2011

No loss of power in Lilburn.  Kept an eye on radar and decided to go to
Lilburn City Park for fireworks.  Came off w/o a hitch.  Good crowd too
and easy to get home (w/i 20-minutes w/most of that getting out of one
parking lot).  Much better than trying to get out of Mall of Georgia!
Last time we did that it took two-hours to get home.  (But great
fireworks!)

Hoping ya'll had a great holiday weekend.....Rich in Lilburn