[ale] Email formatting issues

Joey Rutledge joey at joeyrutledge.com
Mon Jan 31 12:33:00 EST 2011

Hey Chris,

I changed the Content-Transfer-Encoding from quoted-printable to 7bit which based on wikipedia is the default and it appears to have fixed the problem based on what I can tell.

I saw the same issue you did using Mac Mail so it must have been some issue with the quoted-printable encoding type.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME#Content-Transfer-Encoding

Joey