[ale] MoBo works with kernel 2.6.29 but not newer.

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Thu Jan 27 19:22:24 EST 2011

It doesn't *sound* like a hardware problem, but there are
a lot of unknowns.  Maybe you could say a bit more about
what does happen when you try to boot the 2.6.31 kernel.

Do you have a serial console going in case it's a video
compatibility/configuration problem?

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/