[ale] Recovering dual boot on installed systems

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:59:24 EST 2011

I thought the "Rescue" system has a bootloader section. You probably
need to know the devices and partitions you want to repair, such as
/dev/sda1 etc, and where to find vmlinuz and initrd (probably in
/boot).

I am not familiar with SLES, does that not have a "Yast" module? If so
you could start the dual boot from SLES. You probably still would have
to know the items mentioned above.

Hope this helps, Cor