[ale] Fwd: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation launches LibreOffice 3.3

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:35:19 EST 2011

1 million rows. That's a database not a spreadsheet!

My M$ colleague and I were laughing about how people abuse
spreadsheets as databases and page layout tools .

congrats to LibreOffice on the outstanding effort.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Stephen R. Blevins
<stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stephen R. Blevins
> stephen.r.blevins at gmail.com

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.