[ale] fasfa.org does not support Linux

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Jan 25 07:03:31 EST 2011

They redesigned their website recently and when I go there I get the
message:

An Incompatible Browser Has Been Detected

Your Web browser is not supported by our Web site. You must use a
Compliant Web Browser - Standard* to view our site properly. We
recommend you upgrade to the latest version of your browser according to
your Operating System.

Supported browsers listed are IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome on Windows
or OSX.

So basically they're saying they don't support my OS?  Also, what the
heck do they mean by:

'You must use a Compliant Web Browser - Standard*' ???

This kind of ignorance just pisses me off.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson