[ale] GoDaddy - Re: Domain Registrar

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Mon Jan 24 11:37:13 EST 2011

The whois command should show you current registrar and (so long as you
didn't make it private at Network Solutions) the email contacts for
Admin and Tech.   If you still have access to those old email addresses
you can get them to send you password to one of those then can login and
change it to a newer account.