[ale] Domain Registrar

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jan 21 23:26:52 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 23:21 -0500, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> I use GoDaddy.  They support glue for .com, but not yet for .us (not
> sure why; I actually need to email them about that and see what's up
> with that).

Interestingly enough, looking at HE's progress report, it appears that
there are only 35 AAAA glue records in the .us TLD as of 21-Jan-2011
00:38.  I'm guessing that support for them isn't in most domain
registrars yet?  I'd say that seems awfully low, but some TLDs have
none.  In fact, many TLDs have none.

	 --- Mike