[ale] Running an IPv6 network: DNS

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:24:38 EST 2011

If it is on topic enough to have a meeting about it (one that
evidently had unusually high attendance), then I don't see why it
isn't topical enough for the list. Personally, I have no interest in
signing up for yet another list. I'm signed up for too many as it is.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59