[ale] how to I unmark the replied flag in Evolution

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Jan 20 13:13:56 EST 2011

That's a good tip about the important flag.  Eudora in Windows would let
me sort and subsort on multiple columns at a time.  I could also
manually flag the message or unflag it any way I wanted, including read,
unread, replied, or unreplied.

I am actually sorting on the read / unread column.  The problem is, that
once the message is replied to, whether I flag it as read or unread, it
still sorts it to the bottom of the list rather than the top.  It's not
a huge problem, I just wanted to keep the messages that need further
attention at the top.  I would normally just go back and flag them as
unread, but that doesn't work if I've replied to them once.

Sincerely,

Ron