[ale] how to I unmark the replied flag in Evolution

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Jan 20 12:34:42 EST 2011

I'm using Evolution email and sorting mail by the READ / Unread status.
When I reply to something, that generally marks it read and throws it
completely to the bottom of the list.  However, I may want to erase the
replied flag, mark it unread, and reply to it again later.  In which
case, I want it sorted at the top of the list as though I'd never
touched it.  I cannot seem to figure out how to undo the replied
indicator.  Anybody know how?

Sincerely,

Ron