[ale] Sata disk mode query.

Jack Schneider puck at dp-indexing.com
Thu Jan 20 12:04:29 EST 2011

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:44:41 -0500
"Michael B. Trausch" <mike at trausch.us> wrote:
Hi,  All
'Got enough I think, will let you know in 10-12 days when the Release
comes.  I have understood that mdadm metadata has been shifted around
significantly and I have multi-raid arrays from different versions. So
Back-up is in progress for some/most data.  The O/S stuff will go
bye-bye then.

Thanks to all.
Jack