[ale] kuro-box pro

Raylynn Knight seca900rider at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:40:59 EST 2011

I picked up a Seagate Dockstar for $35 which is essentially the same
hardware as the SheevaPlug in a different format.  It has a cradle for
a Seagate FreeAgent Go hard disk, an Ethernet port and 3 additional
USB ports.  I've been working on getting my own build of Linux to boot
from the firmware and already have Debian booting from the Seagate
FreeAgent Go disk.  The website at http://jeff.doozan.com/debian has
good information on hacking the Seagate Dockstar and GoFlex systems as
well as the PogoPlug.

Ray Knight