[ale] looking for a reasonably priced color laser printer

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:27:22 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Geoffrey Myers
<lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
> arxaaron wrote:
>> If HP brands would be under consideration, I just got an ad
>> email from Delta Computers with a page of (mostly) HP printers
>> on OFF LEASE, many of them color, in the $100 to $200 price
>> range.
>
> Looking to purchase not lease.  Is that a monthly lease?  Too much for
> my budget.

It's used gear that was previously leased.

You buy it outright.

Lots of companies lease computers for 3 years etc. from Dell, etc.  At
the end of the lease, they sell em off as used.

Personally I'd be nervous about a low-end printer that had been in use
for a few years.  Now if you start with a $10K+ printer, I'd have less
hesitation.

Greg