[ale] Yet ANOTHER reason to love Linux

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Jan 17 20:42:38 EST 2011

Dittos!  Same story for me when I switched to Fedora12 with an Epson
Stylus Photo 1400...it installed straight-away w/o issue and hasn't
missed a beat since.  I've supported Window$ since 1995 and drove DOS
and DYNIX/UNIX before that.  (Anyone remember DYNIX?)  Leaving M$ on a
personal level is something I should have done years ago and is product
that I definitely don't miss!  Now if I can get myself into a *nix world
and not have to go with my M$ background so much on a professional
level.  (Working on that one....)

RinL