[ale] 5.25 drives

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:36:38 EST 2011

If you are a DeKalb resident, you don't have to wait
for a recycling day.  You can drive your electronics
to the landfill and offload them into the processing
trailers yourself.  I don't have the address at hand,
but the site is off the South East corner of  I-285
about 6 miles from the exit.  I made a few runs
out there last year.  There are no dump fees for
residents.

STUPID note -- they will recycle CRT devices if you
call them computer monitors.  If you call the CRT
device a TV, they tell you to just trash it in the
dumpster.   This makes no sense to me as I don't
see any reason for the distinction.

peace
aaron

On 2011/01/11, at 16:52 , zeb wrote:

> Michael H. Warfield wrote:
>> On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 16:32 -0500, zeb wrote:
>>
>>> I _know_ I have several 5.25 drives.  They are in the pile I am
>>> readying
>>> for Decatur Recycle day.  If anyone is interested in any of them,