[ale] [OT] speed report

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Jan 14 18:44:22 EST 2011

Hi Rich.  How do you get your email to include your personal address in
the reply, rather than just ALE?

Anyway, here are my results from Comcast.  I think the service is rated
at 16 Mbps down with boost to 20 Mbps and 3 Mbps up.  I'm located in
Cumming, GA.  I've used dslreports for speed testing.  I usually use
speedtest.net just for a quick simple test.  I don't use the other
services they promote.  These speeds will vary as different people use
the cable.