[ale] atnex outage

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri Jan 14 10:56:15 EST 2011

Honestly, they pay drones for the residential svcs. Business svc gets
competent tech support, and the corporate support team on Twitter absolutely
rocks (though they need to increase the size of it).

So long as I have them, I won't go back to residential svc. Of course that
might have something to do with the fact that I push nearly 400 GB of
traffic monthly...

--
Sent from my G2 running CyanogenMod!
That is, a phone. :)