[ale] SVN Hosting

Aasem Khan aasemkhan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 01:00:31 EST 2011

David,

After running three servers at home for the duration of my project, I would like
to move to a "managed" solution as part of moving this project to a 'product' on
a shoestring budget. Plus I have guys working on this in two countries, so an
online solution would be preferable.

Thanks,

aasem

 - - - - -