[ale] Enough with the link spam already

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Jan 12 16:22:46 EST 2011

I think that's perfectly reasonable. I do sometimes see things that I have
missed in my normal reading, and have seen more than a few interesting
conversations as a result of such a posting, so I would say there seems to
be some usefulness. But making it easier to filter is good, too; a link tag
in the subject is a great idea, like the OT tag was.

--
Sent from my G2 running CyanogenMod!
That is, a phone. :)