[ale] Snow day plus bazillion year old software

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jan 10 12:28:20 EST 2011

I have Kings Quest IV & V, Quake III Arena (in the metal box...), etc.
I cleaned out my office this weekend, and I have a ton of old software and books.
I plan to post a list, if anyone's interested.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

On 01/10/2011 11:38 AM, John wrote:
> Time to get those old DOS games out: Starflight, Sentinel Worlds, C&C,
> Real-War, F-15 Eagle, Space Shuttle, and some old Star Wars thing.
> Gotta try Flight Sim 2002, if there's time.

Kings Quest, Leisure Suit Larry.. oh, don't get me started, I gotta go
to work!!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800