[ale] Back to topic for dual displays, now poss. bad MoBo

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:45:58 EST 2011

Ok, so does anybody have any ideas as to what else it could be besides
the MoBo? My wife will shoot me if I tell her we need to go back to
MicroCenter again, but should I go that route or go RMA to Gigabyte
route? That of course is in light of a comment made in an earlier post
about ASUS making certain Gigabyte MoBos and a possible bad run of
boards. I'm even willing to buy one a few beers with one stipulation,
you need to come to L'ville for it, as I do very little to no driving
these days.