[ale] Better ISP?

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 6 08:42:29 EST 2011

Minor suggestion:

Since my modem and router are together (and a few cables run from the
router to computers and switches around the house), I divided the incoming
phone line between 'modem' and 'phones' and just put a single filter at
the split on the 'phone' side. Radio Shack has the filters; they weren't
expensive when I bought them. Fry's certainly has 'em, and probably the
"big box" retailers too.

  - Mills