[ale] Better ISP?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Jan 5 16:25:36 EST 2011

On 01/05/2011 03:20 PM, Ron Frazier wrote:
> All the big companies are awful.  I don't think you can service millions
> of customers well.  Comcast reps are usually friendly and usually speak
> good English.  They may or may not be helpful depending on whether your
> problem is in their flowchart.  Different divisions usually don't
> communicate with each other about your problem.  You always have to be
> prepared to escalate if you're not getting help, and aggressively stand
> up for your rights.  (I have the number to the executive offices.)  They
> did screw up my telephone for 2 weeks when installing cable TV causing
> me to pull out my hair and swear, but that's another story.

back when we lived in Conyers & had Road Runner cable, it would go out
for days at a time. I finally found the web page for the Board of
Directors, and sent the media guy an email. He replied back & got it
fixed. I KEPT his email & used it a few more times.. I would agree that
escalating to a higher authority sometimes works:)
I've never had to do that with Atlantic nexus.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800