[ale] Better ISP?

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Jan 5 11:02:21 EST 2011

Thanks for the 411!  I've been inquiring on Uverse but only for data (we
don't do cable TV or satellite).  Up in DC we had access to FIOS but
apparently not down here.  We're pulling all of our content from the net
to our big screens so have no need for CATV but do need the
pipeline...sounds promising for us at least.  The 5MB up sure would help
too!

RinL