[ale] Ping

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Feb 25 11:42:25 EST 2011

Funny that.

However, this only affected email coming from Ale directly.   Ron's
forwards all got through when he sent them and all other email expected
yesterday did as well.

Of course they're playing with new Exchange server setups here so I
can't discount the idea that this was caused by something they were
doing.  I'm not on the new servers yet but sometimes they use us as
guinea pigs for their tests.