[ale] OT: gmail question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:18:17 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Geoffrey Myers
<lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:

> There should be a way to delete messages.

Using the provided tools on gmail, select any messages in "All Mail"
you want to delete and then choose "delete". This puts them in the
"Trash" status. Now select the "Trash" link and at the top of the
listing panel, select the link to empty all the trash.

I have just verified this that it removed an email from my all mail
AND my inbox and it no longer shows up on gmail, thunderbird or my
droid phone.

Now to link the thunderbird trash to the gmail trash, I have no clue...

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.