[ale] pastebin ?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Tue Feb 22 06:16:09 EST 2011

I found this on another list, pardon my ignorance if you all know about it..

>> ^ Correction: You already sent me the list. hehe. I pasted it here, in
>> >>

> > I am not familiar with pastebin..
Pastebin is a place where you can post your code or debug text as
plain text. You can also select what programming language you're using
(e.g. C, Python, etc., and can even do BASH) and it will try to format
your paste to make it easier to read for people who read that
language. http://pastebin.com/ is the base URL, but you can do
http://project.pastebin.com (replacing project with your software
project) to create a free private pastebin for your project. The
alphanumeric string at the end of the lincom pastebin above is
auto-generated to identify the specific paste, though it can be reused
if/when the post is set to expire. You should definitely familiarize
yourself with it for testing F\OSS, it can be very useful for sharing
and/or debugging code.

--
Paul Cartwright