[ale] CCNA

Dylan Northrup ale at doc-x.net
Sat Feb 19 22:50:30 EST 2011

You can check out the Atlanta Cisco Study Group.  I remember going to them
years ago when I had more time and interest in getting my CCNA.  Their
website is http://www.internetworkexperts.net/acsg.htm

Good luck!

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Jim Butler
<jimbutler1234567890 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone..
> I know.this question may be a little off-topic for this forum, but I can't
> think of a better group of people to phrase this question to than you all.
> I want to study and get my CCNA. Where do I go to find out the latest study
> materials and what tests I will have to take? Is there a group here in
> Atlanta for people who just want to get together and study and prepare for
> the tests without resorting to paying some university thousands of dollars
> to teach you what you can just as easily teach yourself or each other for
> free or at least for far less?
> Also, apparently there are different paths of study to getting a CCNA..
> What's the shrudest career choice when deciding what path to take? If it
> really doesn't matter, then what's the best choice for a network guy who's
> I.T. skills are Linux-centric?
> Any info would be greatly appreciated..
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

Dylan Northrup
"Adversity is just change we haven't adapted ourselves to yet."
  - Aimee Mullins