[ale] CCNA

Jim Butler jimbutler1234567890 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:33:43 EST 2011

Hi everyone..
I know.this question may be a little off-topic for this forum, but I can't
think of a better group of people to phrase this question to than you all.
I want to study and get my CCNA. Where do I go to find out the latest study
materials and what tests I will have to take? Is there a group here in
Atlanta for people who just want to get together and study and prepare for
the tests without resorting to paying some university thousands of dollars
to teach you what you can just as easily teach yourself or each other for
free or at least for far less?
Also, apparently there are different paths of study to getting a CCNA..
What's the shrudest career choice when deciding what path to take? If it
really doesn't matter, then what's the best choice for a network guy who's
I.T. skills are Linux-centric?
Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Jim