[ale] Apologies --- and thank you

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:37:58 EST 2011

Right I am taking about last night too.  See I brought my daughter back from
piano at 19:17 hrs and decided to leave for the talk.  But after I drove for
10 mins I thought, by the time I reach it will be 20:00hrs and I will loose
out on the signifcant portion of the talk.

Now Randy informed that he started at 20:30 hrs.  If there was kind of tweet
that we could all subscribe too, then we could get info  like

Randy not here at 19:30 delayed start
Randy still not here at 19:45
Randy not yet here at 20:00
No idea where Randy is at 20:15
Yay Randy is here at 20:30 hours

You know what I am saying right.

Maybe time to have a tweeing subscription of that sort.

Just a thought.

BTW,

Randy are you talking at ITT on this same subject and for Aaron, when is the
podcast most likely to be there.

-Narahari