[ale] Apologies --- and thank you

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Fri Feb 18 09:17:18 EST 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Michael Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:
> My apologies for being so tardy tonight, y'all. And thank you all for the
> positive feedback. I had a great deal of fun.
>
> The link that Erica posted for the reading list will be progressively
> enhanced over the next couple of days. I had meant to have it fully
> assembled by the talk, but things with work have been a bit vampiric WRT my
> time.
>
> The plan is to take as much of the reading list as I can and format it for
> ebook readers (and ebook reader apps for smartphones) so that it is pretty
> convenient to use. Also, I am going to post a list of RFCs. I don't know
> aboht formatting those for the ebook readers yet, though.
>
> Thanks again for all the positive feedback, and the chance to stand in front
> of y'all this month.
>
> And Mike Warfield, thanks for your input---and sorry I made you cringe so
> much. :)

It's my hope to learn as much about security as you and Mike W. do.
It'll be a long, uphill, but fun battle.

I feel like I get more practical information out of ALE meetings than
I do out of my degree program @ Tech.  Take that whichever way you
want.  :)

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com