[ale] Apologies --- and thank you

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Feb 17 23:49:01 EST 2011

My apologies for being so tardy tonight, y'all. And thank you all for the
positive feedback. I had a great deal of fun.

The link that Erica posted for the reading list will be progressively
enhanced over the next couple of days. I had meant to have it fully
assembled by the talk, but things with work have been a bit vampiric WRT my
time.

The plan is to take as much of the reading list as I can and format it for
ebook readers (and ebook reader apps for smartphones) so that it is pretty
convenient to use. Also, I am going to post a list of RFCs. I don't know
aboht formatting those for the ebook readers yet, though.

Thanks again for all the positive feedback, and the chance to stand in front
of y'all this month.

And Mike Warfield, thanks for your input---and sorry I made you cringe so
much. :)

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!