[ale] Linux GUI or CLI backup tool

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:11:52 EST 2011

I tried (am trying) Grsync - simulation mode - over sshfs for a initial 30 gig
full backup and just an incremental backup thereafter. plenty of room in the
server.

It stalls after the first 20 gig. It seems like it is doing something but it
has been over 2 hours on the same directory, showing no progress at all.

The Back-in-time tool refuses to see the backup server directory mounted on
the lapotop.

Any clues?

Best regards,

Sergio Chaves

--
"The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes."
    Tony Blair