[ale] OT: Sort of; "The ongoing saga with Gigabyte support

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Feb 15 23:53:20 EST 2011

I was googling the words gigabyte motherboard escalations to try to find
somebody higher up that Scott could appeal to if he wished. No luck so
far, after 20 minutes, but I found this thread, which is interesting. If
you believe the people in this thread, Gigabyte, MSI, and Asus all
stink. I really like the MSI motherboard I own, but I've never had to
RMA anything. A couple of people in this forum I'm referencing like EVGA
motherboards. Does anyone reading this personally know of a manufacturer
that has good quality mid price range motherboards AND good customer
service?

http://hardforum.com//showthread.php?t=1478537

Ron