[ale] SUSE package manager and install empathy

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Feb 15 06:51:25 EST 2011

James Sumners wrote:
> See my post later in the thread --
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.ale/82830

I did, thanks.

Like others, I echo past issues with 'rpm hell'.  I have not experienced
such issues in years.  Been using both Red Hat and Mandriva (both rpm
based) for years now.

Unfortunate to hear of your experience, just not something I've ever
encountered.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."